Here is the grand tour that starts in the capital of Croatia, Zagreb, and ends in Dubrovnik - the pearl of the Adriatic. Experience how the North slowly surrenders to the South, how the atmosphere changes together with people and their surroundings. Prepare your senses for the adventure and taste the changes between the continental and Mediterranean cuisine. As the tour leads you through the many historic locations and five national parks you can combine walking with hiking and biking in between.
- Blue Bike Zagreb private city tour by bikes - Explore the capital in the most amusing way!
- Plitvice Lakes - the oldest national park in Southeast Europe
- Gacka river with old mills and the purest freshwater
- Northern Velebit national park
- Zavratnica fjord
- Zadar, city of historical monuments and cultural heritage
- Kornati Islands national park, God's creation made of stars, tears and breath
- Split, the heart of Dalmatia
- Korcula, the island of wine, olives, small villages and a glorious old town
- Mljet national park, the most forested island in the Adriatic
- Peljesac, natural beaches, wine and oysters
- Dubrovnik, the pearl of Adriatic