Want to know why Istria is named Croatian Tuscany? With this biking tour you will be able to explore idyllic Istrian surroundings, its vineyards, olive groves and picturesque bell-towers on the hillsides. On your way to the largest peninsula in the Adriatic, be ready to do some bike hoping between three remarkable islands in the Kvarner gulf. This tour starts in Zagreb and goes through the highlands, stops at the Plitvice lakes national park and continues across the remarkable mountain of Velebit to reach the Adriatic cost.
Duration: 10 days
Tour type: biking
Activity level: leisurely
Time of the year: April-October
Starting point: Zagreb
Covered area: Lika Region, Croatian Littoral, Istria
Price: from $1290
- Blue Bike Zagreb private city tour by bikes - Explore the capital in the most amusing way!
- Plitvice Lakes - UNESCO World Heritage, the oldest national park in Southeast Europe.and the most known National Park in Croatia.
- Gacka river with old mills to the purest freshwater
- Velebit, magical mythical mountain
- Zavratnica, Adriatic fjord
- Rab - Krk - Cres island hoping
- Opatija or Viennese Riviera, Austrian-Hungarian nobility holiday place
- Učka mountain, impressive highest peak with a stunning view
- Pula, a living museum with Roman amphitheatre and Austro Hungarian fortresses
- Parenzana bike trail, an old railroad turned in The route of health and friendship
- Rovinj, charming Mediterranean town with cobbled streets and feel-good atmosphere