Your adventure starts in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. Through the highlands it approaches the coast with its historic towns of Zadar and Trogir and ends in the heart of the Adriatic - Split. National park of Plitvice lakes, hard to pronounce but easy to fall in love with, is one of the highlights of this tour. Explore the cultural and natural diversities of landscape by hiking, biking or doing a little bit of both. On your way to the Mediterranean you will have a chance to meet the extraordinary variety of Croatian heritage, its architecture, customs and people. Be ready to taste, feel and smell Croatia.
Tour type: Walking, easy hiking
Optional activities: canoing, rafting, boat trip, skydiving, zip-line
- Blue Bike Zagreb private city tour by bikes - Explore the capital in the most amusing way!
- Plitvice Lakes - the oldest national park in Southeast Europe
- Gacka river with old mills and the purest freshwater
- Velebit, magical mythical mountain
- Paklenica national park
- Zadar, city of historical monuments and cultural heritage
- Kornati Islands national park
- Trogir, over 2000 years of tradition
- Split, the heart of Dalmatia