Croatia is a small country but at the same time it is the biggest European national park. This king size tour gives you the opportunity to explore Croatia's inland and highlands, its coast and islands. Meet the natural and cultural diversities, customs and people from the north to the south. Evoke your senses with rich and colorful variety of tastes, smells and sounds. After this journey you can tell your friends that you've really met Croatia.
Duration: 14 days
Tour type: hiking/biking
Activity level: leisurely
Time of the year: April-October
Starting point: Zagreb
Covered area: Lika Region, Croatian Littoral, Istria, Dalmatia
Price: from $1780
- Blue Bike Zagreb private city tour by bikes - Explore the capital in the most amusing way!
- Plitvice Lakes - UNESCO World Heritage, the oldest national park in Southeast Europe.and the most known National Park in Croatia.
- Gacka river with old mills to the purest freshwater
- Velebit, magical mythical mountain
- Opatija or Viennese Riviera, Austrian-Hungarian nobility holiday place
- Učka mountain, impressive highest peak with a stunning view
- Pula, a living museum with Roman amphitheatre and Austro Hungarian fortresses
- Zadar, city of historical monuments and cultural heritage
- Kornati Islands national park, God's creation made of stars, tears and breath
- Split, the heart of Dalmatia
- Korcula, the island of wine, olives, small villages and a glorious old town
- Mljet national park, the most forested island in the Adriatic
- Peljesac, natural beaches, wine and oysters
- Dubrovnik, the pearl of Adriatic